We’re on the lookout for an experienced sales person to join our team with immediate effect.
You will be working alongside the company director and leveraging your existing network to grow the breweries’ customer base in the UK both in the on-trade and off-trade.
The job is full time, based in London and will be mostly based on the road, requiring you to visit potential and new customers.
Salary will be dependent on experience, starting at £25,000 + annual performance based bonuses and paid travel expenses.
- Develop a sales strategy that will enable the brewery to grow its customer base
- Generate sales by liaising with new customers
- Manage and nurture existing account relationships
- Keep good track of your activity and complete weekly reports
- Communicate beer releases to customers
- Experience in a sales role in the beer industry
- A passion and understanding of craft beer
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be highly organised, ambitious and resilient
- Knowledge of CRM systems
Start date: ASAP
Note: Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org.